Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quick Dinners #1

Tonight Fuego is at PR and is eating dinner with ROTC, so I had to figure out a quick dinner I could throw together for myself before I got working on stuff. I made pork fajitas on flour tortillas with a "dollop of Daisy"TM. The peppers and onions are the seasoning mostly for this dish which has a lot of punch for the ease and speed of this dish. It took me about 15 minutes from start to finish for this.
Pork Fajitas
  • Bell pepper
  • Onion
  • pork(or any other meat)
  • black pepper
  • garlic salt
  • hot sauce
Slice the peppers and onions, toss in pan with 1 T oil. cube or slice meat, toss in pan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Saute until peppers are tender and meat cooked through. Add hot sauce for a kick in the end if you wish. Serve with sour cream on a flour tortilla.

No comments: